As of January 15, 2018
Popscout Girls Top 20
Stud Muffin Division
1. Windward – Charisma continues to shine
2. Harvard Westlake – Twin super powers took a hit against El Camino
3. Sierra Canyon – So PG Vanesssa De Jesus will add a spark to their back court
4. Ribet Academy – 6’9 Andrea Aquino will take Fighting Frogs to the next level
5. Serra – Need a win today against Etiwanda to become special
6. Brea Olinda – Steady squad from the OC
7. Alemany – With all their pieces in place, the Warriors are tough to beat
8. Etiwanda – Crushed Ventura during Chaminade showcase 1/13
9. Mater Dei – 5 star freshmen duo will take them deep – this year and beyond
10. Long Beach Poly – Scrappy jackrabbits can’t be overlooked
11. Fairfax (City) – Showdown 1/27 against Windward.
El Camino (City) – Win against Harvard Westlake should provide a confidence boost
12. Canyon (Canyon Country) – Steadily making a name for themselves.
13. Camarillo – Executes to perfection.
14 Bishop Montgomery – Early, tough games will help them mature down the stretch.
15. Rosary Academy – OC ball club with swag
16. La Canada – Great win against Granada Hills to bring home the ‘Ship
17. Granada Hills (City) – Took a hit but still a city section favorite
18. Chaminade – Non cream puff schedule should come in handy during playoffs
19. West Torrance – Pulls the bow and arrow…could become magical in crunch time
20. Centennial (Corona) – 17-1…Looking to put the IE on the map
Where Legends are Born.